“Ophiuchus” has sometimes found a reference as the 13th zodiac sign in sidereal astrology. We all may have heard of the recent murmurs around the existence of a possible 13th zodiac.
All the Sagittarians born between the 30th of November and the 17th of December, have been officially categorized as Ophiuchusian. Interestingly, this is not the first time that this hidden sign, which is represented by a serpent, has been in the news. Ophiuchus has been present for ages, but only as a constellation. This astounding discovery turns it into the most unique and rarest Zodiac sign since it has no polar opposite.
A Brief History
Ophiuchus is dependent on a genuine resident of old Egypt, named “Imhotep”. The Greeks referred to him as “Asklepios/Asclepius”. Legend has it that Asklepios held the power to restore life into the bodies of the dead, which meant that humankind would have eternal life. So Zeus struck him dead but gave him a place in the stars.
Personality Traits Of Ophiuchusians
- The natives attract a number of envious spectators, owing to the prosperity that they enjoy.
- Ophiuchus natives tend to draw a substantial amount of good karma and favors, towards them.
- They have quite a lot of foreknowledge and are very instinctive.
- These individuals always strive to gain a higher position, at all times in everyday life.
- Ophiuchus natives are quite genuine and direct and generally think with their souls.
- They also loathe oppressive confinements and principles.
- High Compatibility – Ophiuchus people are extremely compatible with 2 Zodiac signs, namely, Pisces, and Sagittarius.
- Good compatibility – The Zodiac signs Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Scorpio are all decently compatible with Ophiuchusians.
- Low compatibility – Unfortunately, all the four Zodiac signs of Aquarius, Leo, Virgo, and Taurus, simply do not get on well with Ophiuchus.
Positioning Of Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus has a range of around 948 square degrees. Its southern part is located to the east of Scorpius and to the west of Sagittarius. It has 4.24 degrees of declination and a 17.18 hours Right Ascension. The best time of the year to have a good look at the Ophiuchus is around 2100 hours, during the month of July.
Professions That Suit This Zodiac
Restorative sciences are arguably the most conceivable occupations that Ophiuchusians can opt for. They can also thrive as Pharmacists, or Charge Authorities, or Treatment-related jobs. They despise routine, and so should be on the lookout for expert circumstances, with a regular change in scenery, and new advances.
In case, you always felt that you never quite fit in with the other Sagittarians, this is the reason behind it. Just, conduct a bit of research to find out more about this Zodiac sign and how to change your life for the better, if you are an Ophiuchusian.