Gemini Horoscope: Geminis are born between May 21-June 20 and are the 3rd sign in the 12 astrology zodiacs. It is represented by the twin symbol, which signifies the duality of nature. Gemini is an Air sign, and therefore possesses air like qualities, i.e - intelligent and curious. With Mercury as their ruling planet, the natives love sharing their ideas and thoughts. They are social butterflies and are full of zeal and enthusiasm. Moreover, they enjoy being the center of attraction.
Gemini Horoscope – Daily & Today
- Dates: May 21 - June 20
- Tarot Card: The Lovers
- Quality: Mutable
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- Symbol: The Twins
- Duality: Active
- Element: Air
When you get to know a Gemini, you know the hidden qualities that make them tick.
So, what are those qualities that draw everyone around them?
- Firstly, a Gemini is a curious being and their mind is constantly at work. It’s always full of thoughts and ideas. They love to feed their mind with knowledge and facts. Therefore they read or interact with like-minded people. Besides, they think about anything and everything; even at leisure, they will always be up to something.
- Geminis are loyal and trustworthy. They can hold the secrets of their friends, even after a fallout. Thus, people put immense trust in them. In relationships as well, the natives prove their loyalty once they commit to someone.
- Geminis needs thrill and adventure all the time. Hence, get bored with a monotonous routine in life. So, they don’t stick to a place for long. Even in social gatherings, they move their conversations from one table to the other. They observe and mingle with different types of people. Therefore, a Gemini’s mind is all over the place.
- Fourthly, they despise nagging. Gemini natives do not understand people who continuously complain without working towards a solution. Geminis Horoscope neither like to nag or complain. Thus, they will fix a problem or leave a situation if it bothers them. Moreover, they are go-getters and doers. And eventually, they get tired and look for a better company.
- Also, the Geminis love to learn and impart knowledge. So, they prefer company that can enlighten them. They are drawn towards people who share valuable experiences or facts. Or people who can stimulate their minds and broaden their horizons. Thus, they like people who can take humour with a pinch of salt.
- Geminis are witty and humorous. They are the life of any party or event. In a group, they always have the wittiest comebacks. Their sense of humour can uplift anyone’s mood quickly.
- This Air sign is independent and free-spirited. You cannot control a Gemini, or tame their mind. They enjoy their freedom and space and would hate for their space to be invaded. Therefore, they have a hard time committing to anyone. They make their decisions and don’t appreciate unsolicited advice.
Furthermore, they live their life on their terms. Geminis also hate manipulation and will walk out if you try and trick them into it.
- Incredibly supportive and caring. Underneath all the humour and wit, Geminis are great friends who don't drag you down. Besides, they are non-judgemental and will encourage your dreams along with you.
- Geminis hate drama and conflict. They simply hate confrontations and heated arguments. It is not in their nature to incite any situation that can lead to heated arguments. They cannot be involved in confrontations that tend to turn ugly. So, they prefer walking out of it. Peace over winning!
- Also, they are blunt and straightforward. Geminis would never sugar-coat words. They have a reputation for saying things as it is. If you cross them, you have to bear the brunt of their scathing tongue.
Gemini people have a fickle mind and may change several jobs before they stick to one profession. Also, they may shift their interest but only because they try to master many subjects and have a curious mind. Let’s look at the fields that best suit their personality.
People born under the Gemini sun can consider this career role if they know other languages. Additionally, if Geminis take an interest in picking other languages, they would do well in this field. Geminis Horoscope can go for it since they are good at communication and have a knack for learning things quickly.
Now, Geminis make perfect teachers because of their wisdom. The air signs are amicable and can socialise with any age group. They like imparting knowledge and are walking encyclopedias. So, Gemini would do well as a teacher or professor. They are likely to give valuable lessons and make a compelling teacher.
Have we ever come across a Gemini who wouldn’t know what to say on any given topic? Chances are slim. Gemini are well-read on most of the topics and are abreast with the current affairs and topics. That’s why they have very high opinions on the burning issues in the country. Hence, these twin souls can consider exploring journalism.
Some of the great Gemini Horoscope are John F. Kennedy, Naomi Campbell, Johnny Depp, Sonam Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty and Blaise Pascal.